Shipping & Returns
We currently ship in the USA only from our website (International shipping is available on phone orders). Products are shipped by UPS and FedExGround. Small orders can be sent by the US Postal Service in their new Flat Rate boxes. Large orders are shipped by truck. Shipping is FOB: Kansas City at our cost plus a modest handling/packing charge. Most orders ship out within 2 weeks of purchase from the central warehouse located in Kansas City. You will receive a tracking number once your order has shipped.
Orders that are canceled before shipping are subject to a 15% re-processing fee to cover the time and expense of canceling the order and issuing a refund.
Products may be returned within 14 days of purchase as long as they are unused and unmarked. They must have the blue plastic film covering them in place. You are responsible for paying the return shipping charge. Upon our acceptance of the merchandise in like new condition, the purchase price will be credited to the credit card used for the original purchase minus a 25% restocking fee. Your return will be processed within 2 weeks (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays) after receipt of the item.
Sending Your Return
You can return your items with a few simple steps.
1. Contact us for an RMA number.
2. Upon completion of this form, a return shipping address will be provided.
3. Please pack the items securely with plastic wrap to ensure the ends are not damaged during shipping.
4. Items must be returned by a shipping service that issues a tracking number and must be insurred for the complete purchase price.
5. Please allow 2 weeks processing time after we have received your item for credit.